The Shimberg Library staff will photocopy, for a charge, articles of journal and chapters of books, which are owned by the Library
Have questions about ILLiad? Then check out our FAQ:
Photocopies are delivered to users by e-mail, mail or fax.
Web Delivery Service
- Articles are scanned, converted into PDF format and stored on a Library web server.
- You are notified by email when your article is available.
- Simply click on the link provided in the body of the email message to read, print and/or download your article.
- Please keep a copy of the e-mail that supplies the link to your article. We will be unable to provide the link again.
- Adobe Reader is required to view the documents.
- You will have access to your article for 14 days after you are notified. During that time you may view, print and/or download it. Once 14 days have passed, it will be automatically deleted from our server.
- Be sure to give us an email address that you will check regularly, so that you will know when your articles come in and can view them promptly.
- Also be careful to coordinate your ordering and your vacations/leaves so that the article does not arrive at an inappropriate time.
- If you cannot immediately access the article, please try again later.
- $3.00 per photocopy.
- $3.00 surcharge for fax delivery.
- Users who wish to charge to a department must follow certain audit procedures. Call the Library Services Desk at 974-8432 for instruction in these procedures.
Delivery Time Frame
- Work begins immediately on a first come first serve basis.
- Speed of delivery depends on the amount of requests received and staff available.
Non-USF patrons click here