The Shimberg Library staff will photocopy, for a charge, articles of journal and chapters of books, which are owned by the Library
Users can order photocopies online by filling out the Photocopy/ILL Order Form for USF Users found on the Library Forms page or by filing out a print request form available at the Circulation Desk.
NOTICE: Beginning February 1, 2014 all ILL and Document Delivery requests must be submitted via ILLiad, and this form will no longer be available. ILLiad is immediately available, and allows you to track your ILL requests as they are processed. Get an early start using ILLiad today: http://www.lib.usf.edu/ill/
Photocopies are delivered to users by e-mail, mail or fax.
Web Delivery Service
- Articles are scanned, converted into Acrobat PDF format and stored on a Library web server.
- You are notified by email when your article is available.
- Simply click on the link provided in the body of the email message to read, print and/or download your article.
- Please keep a copy of the e-mail that supplies the link to your article. We will be unable to provide the link again.
- Adobe Acrobat reader 4.0 or higher is required to view the documents.
- You will have access to your article for 14 days after you are notified. During that time you may view, print and/or download it. Once 14 days have passed, it will be automatically deleted from our server.
- Be sure to give us an email address that you will check regularly, so that you will know when your articles come in and can view them promptly.
- Also be careful to coordinate your ordering and your vacations/leaves so that the article does not arrive at an inappropriate time.
- If you cannot immediately access the article, please try again later.
- $3.00 per photocopy.
- $3.00 surcharge for fax delivery.
- Users who wish to charge to a department must follow certain audit procedures. Call the Circulation Desk at 974-8432 for instruction in these procedures.
Delivery Time Frame
- Work begins immediately on a first come first serve basis.
- Speed of delivery depends on the amount of requests received and staff available.
Non-USF patrons click here
Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 December 2013 11:48