- USF faculty, staff and students may borrow BOOKS from the Shimberg Health Sciences Library with a USF ID card, which is also your library card. See USF ID card link for additional information.
- BOOKS may be borrowed for 60 days. One renewal (of 30 days) is allowed per book. Books may be renewed online. Online renewals (Note: Patrons may reborrow an item they have returned after a 48-hour wait period.)
- JOURNALS, AVs, REFERENCE MATERIALS, AND SOFTWARE may not be checked out.
- No fines are charged. After overdue notices are sent, the borrower will be invoiced by USF for the replacement cost of the item and check-out privileges will be suspended until such bills are paid or the material returned.
- BOOK RETURNS are located at the Circulation Desk and at a curbside drop box in parking lot #30.
- Reserves are located behind the Circulation Desk.
- Reserve materials may be signed out for two-hour in-library use with a USF ID or driver's license.
- Print Reserve Form (for instructors needing to put print items on reserve)
Last Updated on Thursday, 31 January 2013 09:01